Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Stippled Blossoms Mother's Day Card

Good Wednesday afternoon to all of you, I hope you are enjoying your day today!  Right now I'm looking out the window and it is sunny :).  So enjoy having the sun out today too.

Today I want to share with you the card that I will give my Mom for Mother's Day.  I will visiting with her tomorrow, as I'm riding the train Friday to go see my daughter who lives in Jefferson City and will be down there on Mother's Day.  We will be working on landscaping and she is also going to have a Pampered Chef party too!  Better leave my credit card at home ;).

I saw this beautiful card over on a fellow demonstrators website HERE.  Oh I just fell for this card because of its soft, pastel colors, so I PINNED it for future use, so glad I saved it!

Products used:

Stamp sets: Stippled Blossoms and Blessed Mother (Retired)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, (Certainly Celery and Pretty In Pink, Retired)
Card stock: Whisper White, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette
Oval Framelits
Large Oval punch
Pool Party Seam Binding
Pearls
Dimensionals
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (Retired)
Big Shot

Well, this is all for today, I hope you all have a wonderful week-end too!   Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Sounds like you had fun! And you got to ride a train! Tommy would be so jealous!!! i love this card!!!! It's so pretty!