Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Just Because Doily Cards


Well, the end of the week is here and I'm ready for some rest and relaxation too!  How about all of you?

I would like to share two cards with you today that I found over on Pinterest, you can see the originals HERE.  As you can see I used the new Smoky Slate card stock and ink, it's a nice soft gray and I like it!  Sorry about the poor pictures, it's been overcast and rainy here.  Those doilies will be in the new catalog that is going live today!

Products used:

Card stock: Smoky Slate and Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party
5/8" Flower Trim (retires after today)
Stamp Set: Vintage Verses (SAB 2013 retired), Distressed Dots, retired after today
Bird Builder punch and 2 1/2" circle punch
Red Tape
Seam Binding, Crumb Cake and Pool Party
Designer Series Paper: ? Retired

Well, I'm pooped today, I need to start the week-end early :).  Thanks, Mary


No comments: