Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

One Card, Three Ways

Good Monday morning to all of you!  I hope you had a nice Easter, it was sunny and warm here yesterday.  Today we are to get snow showers, I kid you not, no April Fool's joke here!

Today I want to show you a card that I made three different ways, one way was very basic, the second one, was stepped up just a bit and the last one I added even more.  This card was inspired by a card  from my friend, Anne, whom I meet last year at convention.  You can view her blog HERE.

As you can see it is very simple.  I did use my Simply Score to add some lines to give it alittle bit of interest.

With this one, I added some ribbon and a few pearls, it helps to add some more detail to it.

Here is my final version of Anne's card.  No, mine is still just a little bit different than her's, but her card did inspire me to make this one.  To get the square block of color, you ink up the "D" clear block from Stampin' Up! on your ink pad and stamp it onto your card stock.  Everytime you do this it will be different.  A very simple yet pretty card to make

Products used:

Stamp sets: Blooming with Kindness, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink pads: Pretty In Pink, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Card stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Seam Binding: 1/2" Baja Breeze
Ribbon: Pretty In Pink, retired
Basic Pearls
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Clear Acrylic block "D"

Thanks for coming to visit with me, I appreciate you dropping in!    Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Gosh, they're all so purty, I can't decide which I like best! You did a really nice job on all of them!