Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kindness Matters

Good morning to all of you blogging friends, I hope your Wednesday has started off well.  Can you believe we had snow in our area yesterday, crazy Missouri weather!  There is a saying around here that goes, "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it will change!"  How true.

I'm still on my mission to make cards for a friend who was nice to me recently and I've been making simple, quick cards that will not require extra postage for her to mail.  Here is one that I made the other day.  I used designer series paper, which makes adding color and interest to your cards so easy!  I happen to have the embossed frame laying on my work table, for ages, and finally put it to good use.  I love how the colors are soft, I found the color combo in my Color Coach.  I adhered the designer paper to the card front first, than did the embossing, so easy that way too!

Here is what I used on this card:

Stamp set: Kindness Matters
Card stock: Marina Mist and Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Pretty In Pink and Certainly Celery (markers)
Designer Series Paper: Tea for Two, Spring Catalog 2013
Embossing Folders: Needlepoint Border and Designer Framers
Bitty Butterfly Punch, Spring Catalog 2013
Basic Pearls

Well I hope you like my simple card, thanks for dropping in and have a crafty day!   Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

That's really cool the way the stripes alternate! Neato!