Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Owl Occasions Happy Birthday

Hi everyone!!  Well I finally got some play time in my craft room yesterday, boy did it feel good too have a chance to create.  I must admit though, it was hard to get the creative juices flowing but they finally came through, whew.

I saw a card similar to this one on another demonstrators blog, so I used hers as inspiration for mine.  She used different colors and embossing folders, but I always try to use what I have, so this is my take on it.  I made it into a birthday card, because it seems that you can never have to many of those and I think this would work for a man's birthday too.  I hand cut the owl out and popped him up on a dimensional.

Products used:

Stamp set: Owl Occasions (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Core'dinations Primrose Petals
Silver Glimmer Paper
sanding block
Chevron embossing folder

Well, thank you for stopping by, I appreciate it so very much!      Mary

2 comments:

Beth Adams said...

Love this card Mary!

Chanda said...

Awwwwww, cute! I love the little owl and the curly little branch!