Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Well, I made it back today, yea!  My Mom's birthday was on Jan. 6th, so this is the card that I made for her.  I'm so pleased with the way it turned out too, so soft and pretty!

I took some Pink Pirouette ink and applied it to the backside of my Lacy Brocade embossing folder with a brayer.  I love the soft, subtle look it gave to the paper, almost like lace.  Also using a softer shade of pink gives it just the right amount of color so that it doesn't over power the design.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamp sets: Pleasant Poppies, En Francais, Friendly Phrases and Everything Eleanor
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Crumb Cake and Black Staz-On
Card stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose
Markers
Pearls
Pretty In Pink Ribbon
dimensionals

I was inspired to make this card after seeing one similar on Sandi MacIver's blog, Thanks Sandi for the inspiration!    

Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is sooooo pretty and delicate! Your momma is gonna love it! Tell her I said happy birthday!

~Chanda