Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pennant Tree Christmas Card

Good Monday morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful week-end!

Well, I'm back to sharing Christmas cards again, soon I'll be on to something else to share.  I found a card similar to this one HERE.  I did change it just slightly to make it my own, was a very easy card to make too.

All Products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Pennant Parade and Merry Wishes (retired, not sure if that name is correct)
Card stock: Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz (retired)
Lacy Brocade embossing folder
1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler
Simply Scored
Rhinestone
Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

My goodness! You've been a busy little beaver in the Xmas card department!!! So pretty!