Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Ornaments

Wow, here it is Friday again.  Time sure is going by fast this month, I wish it would slow down just a bit, how about for you?

Here is a card that I made with some cut-outs that my upline Chanda sent to me awhile back, they sure have come in handy for card making, thanks Chanda!!  Well gee, I found this layout on Pinterest and now I can't seem to find it to give proper credit.  When I find it, I'll come back and update it with the correct information.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Ornament Keepsakes and Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Whisper White and Marina Mist
Framelits: Holiday Ornaments
Punches: Oval, Scalloped Oval and Itty Bitty Shapes Pak
Pearls
Sliver Glimmer paper
dimensionals

Have a great week-end, Mary

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

The texture of this card is awesome. The ornament cut outs are perfect against that textured background. Love this card. Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

Chanda said...

This is so pretty, Mary! I haven't even started on any of my Christmas stuff, argh!