Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Nativity Christmas Card

Well, I finally figured out my problem, yes, it was user error, oh well, when you have something new to learn, there is always a learning curve, right?!

Now this stamp is not a Stampin' Up! stamp, but I just love it!  It is a Penny Black and I just really enjoy some of their stamps, especially the ones with the animals!  Everything else is a Stampin' Up! product though, I hope you enjoy my simple card share for the day.

Stampin' Up! products used:

Stamp: Tiny Tags
Stampin up markers to color image with
blender pen: SU-retired
Card stock: Whisper White, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
Embossing folder: is a retired one
Linen thread
Jewelry Tag punch
glue dots

Well, I'm on my way with my Christmas cards, I'm slowly putting a dent in my list, hope to be done by the early part of December too!

Have a crafty, stampy day!                Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, that's cute! Your coloring is really nice, Mary!