Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Make a Mitten

TGIF to all of you!

Today I want to share a card that CASE'd from Dawn O.  You can see her card HERE.  Oh I wish you could see this one in real life, it is just so darn cute!  I just love it!  Makes me think back to when my girls were little and I had to bundle them up on those cold days when they wanted to go out and play, ah, I miss those days too.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: More Merry Messages and Make a Mitten
Card stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler and Red Glimmer paper
Designer Series paper: Festival of Prints
Punch: Builder Punch Mitten, Word Window, Itty Bitty Shapes (circle) and Extra Large Oval
Pool Party Twine

I had so much fun making this card that I was inspired to pull out my retired stocking punch and stamp set and made another card very similar to this one, come back Monday to see it!

Hope you have a wonderful week-end and have a crafty one too!    Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwwwww, that is soooo cute! Love the little hat and the sparklies! So cute! Sorry I've been MIA lately. Got a lot of stuff going on and have been applying for jobs left and right!

Curt in Indy said...

It is darn cute! I love the hat and sweet little mittens. And your color scheme is gorgeous! Hope you are well! Best, Curt