Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Jolly Bingo Bits

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share a card that I got in the mail last month from a new friend and demonstrator that I met at convention last July, Hi Patti!!!  There are four of us that swap cards each month and boy do I get some really nice cards too, I'm so lucky!  I CASE'd Patti's card and did it almost the same as hers.  I did add rhinestones that I colored with a red Sharpie and made the little mat behind the greeting a solid color, but this is pretty much what her's looked like, it is so stink'in cute!  Her card pushed me over the fence and I finally bought this stamp set, I'm so glad I did because there are so many cute cards ideas for using this set too.  Click on the picture to get a closer view.

All Products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: Jolly Bingo Bits and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series paper: Festival of Prints
rhinestones
red Sharpie non- SU
Punches: Scallop Square, 1 1/4" Square, Word Window and Modern Label

Well I hope all is well with all of you and I hope you have a crafty day too!     Mary



1 comment: