Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Folded Christmas Tree

Well the big feast day is almost here, are we already for it?  I am!  Yum, can't wait for all of those delicious goodies!

Last year, these folded Christmas trees were very popular.  Well as usual, I'm a whole year behind on making some of these cute little cards with a circle cut in half and fold to look like a tree.  I found the directions for mine HERE.  Now there are all kinds of directions out on the web, but this one came into e-mail box, so this is the one I used.  I would suggest using a scrap piece of paper to use for practice until you get the hand of how to do it.  It really is not very hard.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set is retired and I can't recall the name right now, sorry
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Soft Suede
Designer Series paper: Festival of Prints
Red Glimmer paper
punch: Merry Minis
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue
Glue pen
Dazzling Diamonds
Rhinestone colored red with a red Sharpie

Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow!!   Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Super cute card, Mary! I love your little Xmas tree! I have that same word set, but darn, I can't recall the name either!!! LOL!

Hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Try not to gobble til you wobble! :)