Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Valentine Define Thank You

Hi everyone, hope all is well with all of you, we are all fine here.

The other week my daughter asked if I could make her some thank you cards, well yes, what color do you want.  As you can see it was pink (her favorite color) and a light green.  So I made two different cards and she liked both, so I made a few more of each for her.  The stamp set I used is a retired set.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Valentine Define (retired)
Card stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Designer Series Paper: Subtles
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Ink: Early Espresso and Pretty In Pink
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Brad (retired)
pearls
dimensionals

I'm so glad that you dropped in to see me, come back soon!!                   Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwwwww, I think they're both adorable! Aren't you a sweet mommy?!