Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tart and Tangy Any Occasion Card

Happy middle of the week to you, hope you are all fine and having a wonderful day too!

As you know my cousins and aunt/uncle were here to visit, well of course we had to play in the craft room while they were here!  My cousin Kathy likes to make cards too, whoo hoo!!  I wanted her to play with my goodies while she was here, but she just wanted to watch, talk about pressure!  So flying by the seat of my pants, I grabbed my Stripes embossing folder, brayer and Real Red ink pad and got to  creating!  I like how when you brayer ink onto your embossing folders you get all of these cool effects with them!  This one reminds me of a tablecloth, how about you?  So what to put with it, well I went with my retired stamp set, Tart & Tangy, still like this little set too!  Of course black just seems to go with this red/white combo and then onto some Daffodil Delight to make it bright and cheery.  We decided to leave the sentiment off, so it could be used for almost any occasion.  Fast, easy and eye catching!

Thanks for dropping in to visit, I appreciate it so much, have a great day too!                 Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Boy, talk about a crash course in demo-ing! LOL! Super cute card! I bet she was so impressed with your brayer trick, too! I think I kept my Tart & Tangy set, too. It's too cute to part with!