Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

French Foliage Card

Yeah the weekend is here!  Well today I want to share a card that I found over on Pinterest.  You can view the original HERE.  As you can see I changed it just a bit.  I added Champagne Glimmer Paper that is available in the new Holiday catalog until Jan. 3, 2013.  Oh I wish you could see this in real life, it is so pretty!  You could use this card for just about any occasion too!  Oh, I had to get creative again and use Pumpkin Pie and Real Red ink to make the top leaf.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: French Foliage and Apothecary Art
Card stock: Whisper White and Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie
Glimmer Paper
Designer Frames Folders
Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Linen Thread
Tombow Glue
dimensionals

Well, I hope you all have a great week-end, hope you have a crafty one too!               Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is really pretty, Mary! I like the sparkles! It really dresses it up in a classy way! Very nice!