Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas Card

I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far it's turned off cold here, good day to stay in and play in the craft room!

Well, it's that time of the year again, trying to decide what design to do for my annual Christmas cards.  It is kinda of fun, because I get to try different looks and then decide on my final one, or this year I just may shake it up and mail all different kinds out instead of just one!  I CASE'd this card after seeing this card HERE.  I really like how simple and elegant it is and I already have all the supplies on hand too except the ribbon.  The ribbon I used is retired from Sale-A-Bration from last year.  I did spray it with some homemade shimmer mist to give it some sparkle.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Delightful Decorations and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Embossing folder: Holiday Frame
Punch: Ornament
pearl
dimensional

Well this is my share with you today, hopefully I'll have some more to show you next week too!  Have a great week-end..................Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Very simple and elegant! Love it!

Curt in Indy said...

What a beautifully simple and elegant card! I love the single ornament on the embossed background. Beautiful! Happy Halloween! Best, Curt