Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pleasant Poppies

Happy rainy Saturday too all of you!  We have received much needed rain here in Kansas City, 6.6 inches so far, what a blessing too!

The other day I was in the mood to do some coloring and had not made a card with this stamp yet, so what better one to use then this one.  It did take awhile to color but I have always like to color, even as a small child!

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Pleasant Poppies, Lovely Labels and Tiny Tags
Card stock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Ink: Black StazOn
Markers: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and gee I don't remember the last one
Ribbon: SAB 1/4" ribbon (retired)
Punch: Little Labels Punch Pack

This card is so much prettier in person and I really like how it turned out.

Thank you for dropping my to see me today, I appreciate it!                Mary

No comments: