Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love and Sympathy

Hi everyone!  Did you have a nice holiday week-end?  We stayed home and did some work around the house, trying to get rid of some unused items.


This is a card that I made to send to a friend who just recently lost his wife to cancer.  Nasty cancer, I wish they could find away to get rid of it.  I wanted to keep the card real simple and I like how it turned out.  I wanted it to look antique.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: Love and Sympathy, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Stamping Wheel: Very Vintage
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso (used Markers)
Labels Collection Framelits
Seam Binding: Baja Breeze
Embossing Folder: Argyle
Color Spritzer Tool
sponge

Thank you dropping in to see me, have a great day too!             Mary


3 comments:

Helen said...

It is hard to make a sympathy card. Your turned out lovely! it looks peaceful. I had to make a sympathy card yesterday too.

Chanda said...

This is so pretty, Mary! So sweet of you to always be thinking of others! :)

kevin.talley said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful card. It is sitting on my mantel, with all of the other cards I received from the SCS people.

You are very Kind.

Kevin Talley