Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nature's Walk

Good morning to everyone!  Have you all been surviving this horrible heat we've been having?  My favorite place to be is in the craft room!

As you can see I've been busy creating cards the last couple of weeks.  This one is one that I CASE'D from Linda Walsh and you can see her pretty cards HERE.  I'm going to be in a general swap and this is one of the designs I wanted to use because it is simple yet very pretty too!  I went with simple but you could easily add pearls, ribbon and other embellishments to step it up too!

Recipe

Card stock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Perfect Plum
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: Nature's Walk, En Francais and Blessings from Heaven

Thanks for stopping in today, be back real soon.     Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This IS really pretty, Mary! I love the color combo, too! Great job!