Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Today I will share swap number four that I made.

My friend Chanda Stehlik, who is my upline, sends me card kits once a month and this card was one she sent too me a couple months ago.  Now she used a different color of card stock but I didn't have that color so I used this color for the technique I wanted to do.  I outlined the stamped image with a VersaMarker to give it a shadow.  You can see Chanda's card HERE

Recipe

Card stock: Whisper White and Soft Suede
Ink: Craft White and Marina Mist
Stamps: Loving Thoughts and Mixed Bunch
Buttons
Linen Thread
Dimensionals
Glue Dots

Well there you have it, I hope you are enjoying seeing my swaps, I had alot of fun making them!  Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

I really like the colors you've used! So pretty! Thanks for the plug! :) Hope you're having fun out there!

Paper Patti said...

Your swaps were my favorites!