Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

For the Birds

Hello to all of you!  Hope you are having a wonderful day today so far!

This is the fifth swap that I made.  Isn't it bright and cheerful?!  Of course it has my favorite color on it, blue!  I found this card on the demo's website, it was created by Gail Sachtleben.  I also found the card over at Splitcoaststampers, so that is the link I will share with you.  You can see the original HERE.  Now I didn't have the same greeting as she did so I used some that my friend Chanda had mailed to me, Thanks Chanda, they came in handy!

Recipe

Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red and Marina Mist
Designer Series Paper: Polka Dot Parade
Ribbon: 1/2" Scallop Dots
Ink: Black StaZon
Markers
Dimensionals
Stripes Embossing Folder

Thanks for taking the time to view my creation, Mary.

2 comments:

Bugga in OK said...

Mary, cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing it. I love the idea to use a smaller image like this.

Chanda said...

It turned out super cute! I was wondering if when you got those samples, you'd ask why on earth there were so many extras?! LOL!