Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thank You Card

Hi, boy is it ever had work sitting in the heat and doing nothing, lol!  Today is the last day for our garage sale, I hope both girls have made some money and gotten rid of some unwanted stuff too! 

Today's card is one that I found in the demos magazine that I receive each month, called Stampin' Success.  The demo who submitted this card received three stamp sets and had it featured in the magazine too!  She used a different color, but I had some purple still out on my table, so that is what I used.  It was a very easy card to make and you could easily change the sentiment for whatever occasion you needed.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp:Pretty Postage
Postage Stamp punch
Tasteful Trim die
Floral Fusion sizzixlet
Mini brads
Card stock:Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and So Saffron
Markers to color in the stamp
Square Lattice embossing folder
Big Shot

I hope you all have a wonderful week-end, until next time, happy crafting!      Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I hope you made a lot of money on your sale! That card is absolutely adorable! Love it!