Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Just for You

Happy Monday to all of you!  Well I think that I've recovered from the garage sale, whew.  Wish I could have sold some of my older stamp sets but they just don't seem to sell well for me.

Ok, here is another card that I based off a gift box that I saw in the demo magazine, Stampin' Success, last month.  I just love this color, it is called Pool Party!  Always makes me think of a cool refreshing pool, cool and wet, just what you want on a hot summer day.  Now this did not turn out the way I image it would, but I still did send it off to a poor lady who has been bed-ridden for at least six months waiting for a hip replacement, I feel really sorry for her, she is in her early 50's and has been waiting for so long for her counts to be just right for this surgery.

Now looking at this card, I wish I would have added some kind of embossing to the Pool Party background just to add some depth to it.  Next time I will do just that!

All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp:Teeny Tiny Wishes, Four Frames and Distressed Dots
Ink:Pool Party and Early Espresso
Card stock:Pool Party, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Pretty In Pink
Decorative Label punch
BoHo Blossom punch
Mini Brad
Pleated Satin Ribbon (retired)

Good-bye for today, see you soon!             Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Aren't you glad the sale is over?! They sure are a lot of work! This card is so adorable! I love the pretty, soft colors and the delicateness of it! Soooo cute!