Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Daisy Card


Welcome to my blogging friends!  I'm busying helping my daughter run a garage sale today and still wanted to share this card with you!  Glad that I can schedule posts in advance.

Now the last time I was here to visit with you I promised to share with you the card that my daughter decided to give to her friend.  It's pink, like she wanted and she also told me her friend had planted some daisies this year, so I knew right away what I wanted to use, yes, the retired Flower, Daisy #2 Die.  I've had my eye on this die for at least two years and decided in March to get it, well, I'm so glad that I did because Stampin' Up! retired it this year, whew, just made it under the wire on getting it!!  As I look at here on the screen, I probably should have ran the Regal Rose card stock thru an embossing folder to give it some texture, but I think she will like it.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp:Petite Pairs
Card Stock:Regal Rose, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Antique Brad
Pearls
Scallop Oval and Oval punches
Dimensionals

Well this is my share for you today, I hope you have a nice day too!     Mary


1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, I think this is so pretty just the way it is! Embossing the background may have made it too busy. It's just so pretty! Great job!