Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Flip Card

Good morning to all of my blogger friends!  I hope your week is off to a great start, mine is going well but I will be busy, busy trying to clean the house as Justin's parents are coming on Saturday so that we can finally meet them!  Then the next day we are having my parents over for Mother's day, so I will be busy and need to make my list of things to do, whew!

Today's card is one that I found over at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  Her's was so pretty that I just had to try my hand at making one and she even made a video too.  You can view the video HEREI use a different color of card stock and forgot to add a couple of flowers, but I was still happy with the results.

Here is what I used, Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Marina Mist and Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Subtles collection
Ink: Marina Mist and Black Staz-on
Framelits Label dies
Big Shot
White gel pen
Sponge
White glimmer mist spray

Well I think this does it for this post, please stop in again to visit, love having you here!  Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is so pretty! I've always wanted to try of of these, but never have! Maybe you've given me the nudge I need. Very nice! :)