Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

More Mixed Bunch RAK cards

Well, I'm on a roll this week, three post (actually, I've had all of these cards sitting on my camera for the last week, waiting to be posted!) Next week, well we shall see what happens, lol. Here are a few more RAK cards that I made. I was in a paper and ribbon share and have had both just waiting on my craft table to be used, so I thought this would be a good way to use some of it! The Designer Series Paper is called Twitterpated and I LOVE these two colors! The ribbon is 3/8" pleated Satin Ribbon, again, in two of my favorite colors, one of which will be retiring soon (sad face here). I once again used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the coordinating punch, Blossom. This time I did use Whisper White to make my flowers (Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze ink was used) and you can see the design on the flower much better and to fancy it up some I added a large pearl. I also used one of the skinny embossing folders, and the coordinating stamp from the Bordering On Romance stamp set. I colored in the flowers with Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery markers. You can click on the picture to get a better view.

I hope my simple and easy card will brighten the recipients day! Thanks for stopping in to see my cards! Mary

3 comments:

Winnie said...

Your BRAKS are lovely. I know whoever gets them will be so happy. The flowres are so pretty and happy.

Chanda said...

Cute cute cute! I love the stamping along the edge! Adorable!

Helen said...

Very pretty and cute!