Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mixed Bunch RAK Card

Hello, hello, hello! I just love spring, how about all of you, what is your favorite season? Here is a card that I made as a RAK (random acts of kindness) for a lady who is going thru cancer treatment for about three different types, I can't even begin to image what she is having to go thru! I wanted something that was happy and springy to send to her.

I decided to pull out this stamp set, Mixed Bunch, I also used the coordinating punch too, makes for a fast flower, even the little center is in the set! I pop the centers up on a dimensional for added depth. Probably should have used white for the flowers so the stamping would have shown up better, oh well there is always next time! I used the Framelit embossing folder along with the Edgelit die. I also used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch to add a smaller flower. I used my brayer and some Certainly Celery ink and inked up the Stripes embossing folder to make my background paper with.

Card stock: Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Black Staz-On
Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Punches: BoHo Blossoms, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer and Blossom
Framelit and Stripes embossing folders with Big Shot
brayer
dimensional

Hope your day is sunny and happy too! Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

How sweet of you to think of that poor lady! Your card is so springy and adorable, it's sure to brighten her day!

Terri Orr said...

A very delicately, soft, spring-y card; I think it will be much appreciated. My heart and prayers go out to the recipient as she fights her battle.