Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tea Bag/ Coffee Bag Dispenser

Hi everyone, hope your day is going well! Today I want to share this cute ideas that I saw on a fellow blogger blog, RunningwScissorsStamper, you can see the original and all of the directions HERE. I just happen to have the same paper that she used, so I was happy that mine came out looking just as great as hers! Now I did do my lid just a bit different but I like the way it turned out. I plan on giving this to my friend the next time I see her, I think she will be surprised at getting it!


I made the little tags with two different says, so if she wants to use it for tea too she can, and with this dispenser you can easily lift off the lid to re-fill it whenever you need too.


Stampin' Up! products used:


Card Stock: Old Olive and Very Vanilla

Designer Series paper: Everyday Enchantment (SAB,'12)

Ribbon: Old Olive

Buttons: Brights Designer

Seam Binding: Pool Party

Linen Thread

Punches: Jewelry, Word Window, Oval and Decorative Label

Ink: Black Staz-on and Soft Suede

Stampin Write markers

sturdy piece cardboard


Well, off to enjoy the rest of my day, hope you do to! Mary





1 comment:

Chanda said...

That is soooooooooo cute!! I bet she's gonna LOVE it! Great job, Mary! So neat!