Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I am so honored to say that I was given the LIEBSTER award by Beth Beard. They say that Liebster is German meaning dearest, and can be used for favorite or beloved as well. Thank you so much Beth for this award, go on over to Beth's blog and check it out, she as some really cute ideas on it!

The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs....of 200 or less followers...who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen.

Here are the five blogs that I'm passing this onto:

1. De Williamson- The Plains Stamper
2. Christie Daugherty- Stamp Shack Lady
3. Dee -Create with Dee
4. Laura Lipe- Smiles Laura
5. Tammy Q. Howell- Tarheel Stamper

If you like these blogger, consider becoming one of their followers, I'm sure they would appreciate it!

Hope you have a great week-end, hope I get to play in the craft room, have alot of I need to make and soon! Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Well, congratulations to the "Liebster-est" gal I know! :)
You deserve it!
Off to check out some of those other blogs, too! Have a happy day!

~Chanda

the plains stamper said...

Thanks Mary
check out my message of gratitude on my latest post
I wanted to let you know that I'm giving you the Liebster Blog Award and you can see it here:
http://theplainsstamper.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-won-award.html

thanks for making my day