Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Today I want to share with you the card that I sent to my cousin and my aunt, it is one that I found over on Dawn O. blog, which she has a video and how to make, HERE. I didn't have some of the same products that she used, so I used what I had on hand and I think it came out just fine. It looks so much prettier in real life, this picture doesn't do it justice.

All Stampin' Up! products:

Card stock: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Red Glimmer and Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Ribbon: Very Vanilla
Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die
Textured Impression Embossing Folder
Decorative Label Punch
Dimensionals

Hope your day is a wonderful one, and hope you have a crafty one too! Mary


3 comments:

Bugga in OK said...

Very cute! Love all the different hearts!

Chanda said...

Now, Mary! How am I supposed to (belatedly) send you the SAME card!?! I saw that on her site, too, and thought...that is sooooo cute!!!! Love it!

Mary said...

Chanda, I would love to receive your card, anytime!