Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Punch Art Thank You Cows


Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well and you all had a wonderful holiday season too. Mine was crazy, to say the least. Hubby had a total knee replacement on his right knee on December 20th, yup right before the Big One! He got out of the hospital on the 23rd and I've been busy since then, well actually about the whole month, tried to get alot done before his surgery, had my small family Christmas here on the 18th, which meant I had to clean the house really good because well it just seem like the perfect time to remodel our master bathroom too! Yep, life is not dull around here sometimes! But enough about this, your here because you want to see the card!

My dear friend, Linda, suprised me with a calendar from Chick-fil-A for my birthday last month, see I told you it was crazy here! Anyway, the calendar has black and white cows on it, I LOVE black and white cows and at our other house my kitchen was decorated with them, not overly, but some. Well she didn't know that but it was a sweet thing for her to do for me. So I needed to make a special thank you card for her. Now awhile back on Laura Lipe's blog she had a card just like this one but her cows were brown, so I CASE'D her card. Here is HER card. I used Stampin' Up punches, paper, ink to make this card, sorry I don't have the details, I forgot to write it all down, will do better next time, promise!


Well that's it for today, off to make a thinking of you card, thank you card and some Valentine cards! Hope you have a crafty day! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

LOL, soooo cute! You did a great job! Can you come over and remodel my bathroom, since you're not busy! ;)