Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Cards 2011


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I've got all of my side dishes made and my turkey breast roll is in the crock-pot cooking, so I thought I would share my two cards that I made with you. Aren't these little turkeys cute! I'm sending these to two young ladies who are in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. going thru basic training. I found the request for cards for the young ladies over on SCS and thought these turkeys were too cute not to share with them! I found the directions on how to make the turkeys HERE. Inside sentiment reads, "Happy Thanksgiving".

All the supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Card stock; Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Black and Whisper White

Punches; Owl Builder, 5-Petal, Scallop circle and Scallop Ribbon

Embossing folders; Hounds tooth and Square Lattice

Linen thread


I think that is all for this card. I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families! Oh, and try to have a crafty one too!!!! Mary

3 comments:

Chanda said...

LOL, Mary! They're so cute, they make me laugh! I love the little egg-shaped bodies, LOL! So adorable!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

kay said...

Those are such cutie turkeys, Mary!!! Love them.. they're so adorable :) Thanks for sharing and visiting me in my blog :) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Curt in Indy said...

These are so cute, and what a nice thing for you to do. I'm sure they really loved them. Hope your Thanksgiving was great. (BTW, every time I see that picture of Bella, my heart just melts) Give all the fur kids hugs from me and my boys will ya? Best, Curt