Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Peaceful Season 2011

Hi everyone! Hope your week has been going along well! Things have slowed down some here, for right now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring, right?!

Today I'm sharing a second card that I thought about using for my Christmas cards this year. My friend, Chanda, sent me a card kit last year for this card, but I did change it some. I'm trying to make sure that my cards are pretty flat so I don't have to pay extra postage, so I left the pretty brad off. I did add a tree that I made from the Petite Pennants builder punch. The little tree stand is a stamp from the Pennant Parade. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder that I brayed some Crumb Cake ink too, it looks like I could have added just a touch more of the Crumb Cake ink to it to make the embossing stand out some more. The sentiment stamp is from the retired Peaceful Season's set that was offered as a mini catalog hostess set last year.
Once again, I'm stumped on what sentiment to stamp on the inside of my card, any suggestions?

I appreciate you taking the time to stop in to see my cards, I appreciate it so very much! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

So pretty! I like that you can make it nice and flat, too. Good idea!