Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Card, Take #3

Happy Monday to all of you, hope your week is off to a great start! Today I'm sharing another Christmas card that I made. Isn't it beautiful!! No, I'm not bragging, as it is not my design. I found this card on another stampers blog HERE. Didn't she do a lovely job?!! I just love the clean and simple design of this card and it goes together so quickly, which I need, as I need to make around 30 Christmas cards yet, yikes!! As you can see, I did add a thin piece of red card stock and three pearls to the card to make it my own. Now I didn't have the same pine cone stamp as she used, so I found the one I had in my stash of older stamps and I think it works just as well. I did add three small punched out berries and some Dazzling Diamonds to the snow on the pine cones. Sentiment inside reads "Merry Christmas".

Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Peaceful Season (retired) SU
Pine cone is non- SU
Card stock: Whisper White and Real Red- SU
Ink: Black- SU
Markers: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip- SU
Dazzling Diamonds-SU
Pearls-SU
Punch- Scalloped Edge Border punch and Owl Builder Punch- SU

Hope you all enjoyed my share today and hope you all have a crafty day too! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, I LOVE this! So elegant! Do you mind if I CASE it for a Xmas card class? I don't have that stamp set anymore, but I can improvise with the new Pines and Poinsettias set. So pretty! tyfs! ~Chanda