Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sunny Fun Using Sketch Challenge #215

Hi everyone, sorry to be MIA, but the hot spell has been broken here and hubby and I have been busy working in the yard, which was way long overdue because of the heat. The yard is finally starting to look good again and YA we had over an inch of rain too!

Here is another image from the stamp set called "Sunny Fun" out of the holiday mini from Stampin' Up!. I also used the Stamping 411 sketch from last week end and flip it on it's side. I left the sentiment off and will add one later as I need it.

Recipe:
Card stock: So Saffron, Pool Party, Whisper White and Not Quite Navy
Designer paper is from the Subtles package
Embossing folder; Lattice Square
Ribbon; 1/4 inch So Saffron
SU markers

Thanks for stopping in to see me, I appreciate it! Mary


1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is so cute and summery, Mary! Love the coloring! I'm trying to get my last project done for club and I'm just stumped. I basically know what I want to do, but it's not coming together as planned. Maybe I'll look up one of those sketches! They always used to help me find my groove! Have a happy day! ~Chanda