Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Elegant Wedding Card

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? This heat makes me think of a Sonny and Cher song, "An the Beat Goes On", except it should be..."and the heat goes on, and the heat goes on...". Now try and get that out of your head for the rest of the day...me BAD!!


Ok, I want to share with you a card that I made for one of my cousin's who is getting married next month, well actually, I think he is my second cousin, but none the less, a cousin. I asked his mom what the colors were for the wedding and she said they were black and white with just a hint of red. Well the first thing that popped into my head was this card. I showed one of these last year on my blog HERE. I found the pattern for this card on Stamp-n-Design. It is a FREE pattern!! This time when I made it, I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the dress, so pretty! I used Stampin' Up! Bride Speciality paper which is retired, scraps of red ribbon and red card stock and some non-SU button brads. Just click on the picture to get a closer view of the card. Also added a pearl because I didn't have any sparkly brads to use, but I think it came out really nice! What do you think??? Please leave a comment and let me know, thanks!

Well that's it for today, hope to see you back again soon! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

I love the elegant red,white and black of this card! So pretty! Great job! :)