Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sunny Fun

Hi everyone, hope you are are staying cool, we are having a heat wave, for the next 5 days, 99 degrees or more everyday! I feel sorry for people who don't have any air conditioning.

A couple weeks ago, our neighbors asked us to come over for hot dogs and swimming. Now the hot dog part I'm cool with, but the swimming part, well let's just say that my body hasn't seen a bathing suit in over 10 years! So hubby and I enjoyed sitting by the pool and talking, we even got to meet some other neighbors, which is always nice!

When I saw this stamp set in the holiday mini, I immediately thought of our next door neighbors, this is a really fun set to have. It also has flip-flops and various ice cream treats too, will have to show you the others soon.

Card Recipe (All SU products unless noted):
Stamp set: Sunny Fun
Card stock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Early Espresso and So Saffron
Ink pads: Pool Party, Stazon-black and Bashful Blue
Various markers to color in the image (I LOVE to color!)
Blender pen, sponges
Flip-flop punch: non SU

Thanks for dropping in to see me and stay cool too...................Mary

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

how fun is this...sweet image...hope your weekend is awesome!

enjoy *~*

laurie said...

That's such a cute stamp set. Your neighbors will love the card!

Chanda said...

This is so cute! I love the bright, sunny colors you've used! I wouldn't do the bathing suit either, honey! {{{Shivers}}} I'm a fright! LOL!

Curt in Indy said...

What a perfect image for the thank you card for your neighbors! Love the coloring and how you did the layout. Great work! Best, Curt

Helen said...

Simple and cute!