Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lace Ribbon Thank You Card

Hi everyone, just click on my blog and saw it was blank! I swore that I had something written (it's 6:10 pm here in KC). So I better get busy and tell you about my card!

I recently got some new items to stamp and punch and play with, so I had to make a card. The paper is called Pool Party and I just love the color of it! The embossing folder is a mini one, it comes in a set of two and this one is just so elegant, love how this turned out! Than the punch piece is a new Lace Ribbon punch. I dressed it up by punching out 1 inch circles of black card stock that I glued to the back, just the right touch of color to the card. The sentiment is from a stamp set called, Watercolor Trio, which is retired. All of the products are from Stampin' Up!. I found the inspiration for this card at rubberfunatics.

Hope you enjoyed our visit and hope to see you soon! Mary

2 comments:

kay said...

Hi, Mary! your cards with the new border punch is awesome. I'm guessing that you als use the Doily Triple layer punch. Thanks for sharing a leaving a sweet comment in my blog.

Chanda said...

Mary! This is gorgeous!!! If I hadn't made a card with the lace punch going up the side this month for club, I'd do this for SURE next month! Love how you used the embossing folder! Mine will be here Monday, hee hee! Can't wait! Have a happy day!

Chanda
onecraftymommy.com
soNOTbetty.com