Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Postage Stamp Thank You Notes

Hi to all of you! Sorry to be gone for so long but was very busy with the garage sale, which turned out to be a very big success, especially for the oldest daughter, she sold over $400 worth of clothing!! We got rid of alot of other items too, so we all were very happy and will be doing another one when our home associations has it in September.

Here are some more thank you notes that I did for the daughter, this time with the colors done differently. She wants black, white and pink so that is the colors I will stick with for her. I used all Stampin! Up products. After seeing them in the picture, it looks like I needed to take more time to put my pearls on straighter, next time I will be more careful!

Card stock- Whisper White, Black, and Pretty In Pink
Ink-Pretty In Pink
punches- Postage Stamp and Decorative edge
Stamp set- Pretty Postage and Easter Blossoms
pearl

Thanks for dropping by to see me, hope you have a crafty day..............Mary

No comments: