Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Masculine Card



Well this week went by fast, my week is all messed up from the holiday we just celebrated. It is Friday right, lol!

Today I want to share another card kit that my upline, Chanda sent awhile back, just got around to putting it together. You can get all of the details by visiting her blog HERE. Her creativity just amazes me at time, she is very creative for sure! Thanks Chanda for your card kits, I really enjoy receiving them!

I hope you all have a great week-end. I may be missing for a couple of days, trying to get ready for a garage sale, but will post if possible.....have a crafty week-end......Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

I really like the way you did the beads Mary! Looks great!

Helen said...

what a great male card your up line sent you. Love the stitching.