Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thinking of You Card 2011, #2

Good day to everyone, hope your day if off to a good start.


The card I'm sharing today is one that I made for my friend, Esther. She had one of her knee's replaced last week and I wanted to send her a card to let her know I'm thinking about her and to wish her a speedy recovery too.

I semi-followed Stamping 411 sketch, #204. You can see the sketch by clicking HERE .

It sure does help making a card alot easier sometimes, especially when you have had little sleep because one of your dogs is afraid of thunderstorms, not that I would know about that at all, lol!

All Stampin' Up products used, here is the recipe:

Stamp sets- Herb Expressions, Teeny Tiny Wishes

card stock- Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

designer series paper- subtles collection

ribbon- Certainly Celery

Markers- Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace

pearls


Thanks for stopping by to see my latest creation, have a crafty day...............Mary





1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is so pretty and gorgeous! I love the colors and layout you've chosen! TYFS!