Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Joy Fold Card

As promised, here is the last of the card kits that I received from my upline, Chanda. I'm late in showing these to you as these were the cards that her club members made in April. You can find the card recipe on her blog by clicking here I just love the color combination that she used on this card, it is so pretty!

This is all of the card kits for now, will be posting some more in the future, now I need to get busy and make some thank you cards for my daughter, she has just recently started selling Mary Kay, so I had better get the move on!

Thanks to stopping to visit with me today..........Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

It turned out really nice! Thanks for the plug, Mary! Maybe you could get some advertising by stamping the back of your daughter's thank you's! ;)

Rebecca said...

That is a very pretty card. I might have to try one myself.
I just pop over to your blog to once again thank you for sending a card to my FB friend