Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all of you who are moms. I hope you have a day filled with alot of love, laughter and fun!

This is the card that I made to give to my mother this year. She made the comment one time, "don't wait until I die to give me flowers, because I won't be able to enjoy them", so every year I give her a card with flowers on it and also a flowering plant of some kind that she can plant in her yard and put out on her patio to enjoy all summer.

The supplies that I used for this card are all Stampin' Up, the stamp I used is a retire one.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit with me, hope you have a crafty day...Mary

4 comments:

Chanda said...

Mary, you are such a sweet daughter! What aa lucky mommy you have!! Very pretty card! Happy mothers day!!

Elaine said...

"Don't wait until I die to give me flowers"... Powerful. That's exactly what my mum told us before she passed away 10+ years ago... :( I'm very happy that you're recognizing and appreciating mum! xo

Amber said...

Mary, I was so excited to see your comment on my blog - thank you! I took a minute to look at your blog and I love your projects; you're very talented! Oh, and I also added a subscribe button to my blog. Glad you suggested it :)

Bev Gomez said...

Mary, Happy Belated Mother's day. Yes My brother died on Mother's day so it wasn't a very good one. And yes I hope my life turns around quick! Lovely card! Hugs,Bev