Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ThanK You Card

Today I am going to show you two cards that I made using a stamp set called Pocket Silhouetes from Stampin' Up! I found a card at Lee Conrey's blog that I liked so well that I wanted to CASE it, you can see her card HERE . The first one is made using Pretty In Pink and Certainly Celery ink, Pretty In Pink ribbon. The one below is done with Marina Mist ink, card stock, ribbon and Certainly Celery ink.




I used all Stampin' UP! products for this card


Embossing folder-Perfect Polka Dots

Designer Label punch

Stamp set- Watercolor Trio-sentiment


Hope you have a great day and thanks for coming by to see me...............Mary



2 comments:

Wanda said...

Your cards are SO pretty!!! I am going to add them to my list of cards to CASE! TFS

Chanda said...

Mary, these are so pretty! I like how you did the ribbon on the corner. You sure are making me regret never buying this set, lol! Great job! Have a happy day!
~Chanda