Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Super Quick and Easy Card

Hi, today I want to share with you a card that made. I found the original idea at
BUTTERNUT SAGE blog. I know that I've seen this technique on another blog, but can't remember where now. I think it took me all of five minutes to do these two cards. You could easily change the sentiment for whatever you would need it for, maybe a sympathy card?? I used a brayer to put Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue ink onto my card base. The stamp set is called As Lovely as a Tree from Stampin' Up!. Whisper White was used for the card base.


Hope you all have a blessed Easter and if you are on the road, a safe trip too! I'm so blessed to have you all as my blog friends, thank you for dropping by to see me.........Mary


1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is really pretty, Mary! You did a really great job of doing the brayering! Love it! Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous Easter! ~Chanda