Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So Simple Corner Bookmarks

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to share with you and idea that I found at Traci Gentry's blog. You can find the directions on how to make these cute book markers on her blog Inkin' up the Dogs


Now my friend Chanda, sent me the supplies to make these shown here in the picture (which after looking at them, I did not make right, sigh) but it just shows how you can make them anyway you would like!

With these cute bookmarks you use a Stampin' Up envelope, scrap pieces of designer paper, ribbon and scallop punch. They go together very quickly too.

I hope you give these little gems a try, have a crafty day...............Mary

5 comments:

Chanda said...

I kinda like the way you made the edge straight instead of scalloped! It probably slides on the page easier! Great job! Thanks for the plug! :)

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like studying
your articles. Stay up the good work! You already know, lots of people are looking round for this information, you can help them greatly.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to follow along and allow you to know how
considerably I loved discovering your blog today.
I might consider it a great honor to do things
at my place of work and be able to utilize the tips contributed
on your web site and also be involved in visitors' reviews like this.
Should a position of guest author become offered
at your end, remember to let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog so i got here to return the favor?.I'm attempting to in finding things to improve my website!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say
fantastic blog!