Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Hi everyone! I hope that you all have a blessed day spent with family and or your friends. Hope the Easter bunny was good to you and left you all alot of goodies too!
These are the cards that I made for my daughters this year to put with their Easter baskets, yes, even though they are in their 20's, they still want an Easter basket! Could it be too that the Easter bunny also put alittle bit of cash in some of the eggs?!! Nice Easter bunny, wish he would leave me a basket with some cash in it! I got this stamp set last year after Easter (you didn't think I would be smart enough to get before did you)? So, of course, I had to wait a whole year to be able to use it. One of these days I will get smart, wink,wink!
All supplies use were from Stampin' Up.
I'm going to hop on out of here and have some chocolate eggs, have a crafty day...........Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, these are adorable! What a nice mommy you are to still do that for them! Man, I wish that money-dropping Easter Bunny would come to our house, LOL! I like the way you used the oval punch on that stamp, but then did the slits on the sides for the ribbon! That worked out really well! So cute! Happy Easter! ~Chanda