Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Blossoms Cards

Hi everyone, did you all survive the wild and crazy spring weather some of us have been having? Oh, I wish Mother Nature would settle down and let spring come and stay...Soon!

Today I would like to share with you my latest cards that I made, more RAK cards. Now when I first got this stamp set and saw all of the pieces to it, I thought to myself, "why did you buy this", it was very intimidating! So I finally got brave enough to play with it and this is the card that I made. I did find THIS handy reference guide on Brenda's blog, it sure does help too!

I love the soft look that I achieved with the paper, ribbon and inks! I made the top background piece by using my Stampin' Up markers and a spritzer tool, I had so much fun doing this that I will try this again with different ink colors!

All supplies are Stampin' Up:

Baby Blossom, Watercolor Trio stamps, Pretty In Pink card stock, Certainly Celery ribbon, pearls, Scallop border punch, Spritzer tool and markers.

I'm having trouble with double spacing, if anyone can HELP me, I'd appreciate it very much!

I hope you all have a crafty day...................Mary


2 comments:

Chanda said...

Mary, these are absolutely adorable!!!!! I love them! They are so soft and pretty! Just gorgeous! Man, I wished you lived closer so we could get together and stamp! :)

Beth Adams said...

Gorgeous and so feminine! Beautiful