Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Web Address Book

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well.





Today I wanted to share a little notebook that I made with my Cinch. Now if you don't have a Cinch, you could use a Bind-It-All or even a Crop-A-Dile or Big Bite to make your holes with. This is a password-email address book. I don't know about you but I have a hard time remembering the password/addresses to all of my favorites on the Internet. I found this cute idea on Splitcoaststamper about two years ago. This idea is from Wanda and you can find hers HERE Now I didn't want it to be obvious that this is a password book, so I tried to make the outside look more like a photo album. Here is what the inside looks like,



I used Georgia Pacific card stock that I found at Wal-Mart to make these books with. It is a cheaper card stock but for this, it works really well. The outside covers are covered chipboards that I found at Archiver's awhile back. I used Stampin' Up Two-Step Bird punch, also their ornament punch and scrap pieces of card stock and also a left-over piece of seam binding.


I hope you find this project useful and something that you would like to try! Hope you all have a crafty day..............Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

This is really pretty, Mary! I love the crinkly-looking edge of the paper! I still have to put my stuff in mine, can you believe it!?
Great job!v

Wanda said...

Your password book is great! I love the vase and flowers. It certainly doesn't look like a password book at all. Thank you for the link back too!