Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Today I want to thank Helen over at Let's Create by Helen Made for the blogger award that she sent to me. You can visit her blog HERE. Thank You Helen for thinking of me I appreciate it very much. She has some wonderful items that she makes on her blog.

You are suppose to pass it on to 15 other blogger that have less than 300 followers, but I'm sorry to say that I just don't have enough time right now to do that. I do have a list of bloggers that I visit daily listed below my blog archive on the right side (scroll down), if you would like to go and visit them.

Until next time, I hope you all have a crafty day...............Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, congratulations!! You deserve it! I love tthe versatility of your blog, too! I mean cooking, sewing, cardmaking...what more can I ask for? Thanks for directing people to your blogroll. I may have to do the same! Thank you!